Saturday 28 May 2011

MetroGold PAMM

This blog was started to serve as a journal for the Metro Gold PAMM system, which is a system I developed myself after doing a lot of research and experimentation in the past 6 months. After numerous attempts at both real-time and back tests, I am now confident that the Metro Gold system is the world's first Fully Automated Zero Loss Low Yield Long Term Halal Investment Plan.
 
To prove this, I will be posting weekly reports of my demo account on InstaForex.com, which was started 9 weeks ago.

The Metro Gold system generates a minimum weekly income of 0.5% and an average of 1.0% weekly, with a minimum investment of US$10,000.00.

As I am an unemployed civil engineer who has not been working for the past 9 months, raising that kind of capital is next to impossible. After a lot of soul searching and advise from a friend, I decided to start a PAMM account on InstaForex.com.

Through this PAMM account, I intend to attract at least five individual investors, or five co-operative groups of investors, each with an initial investment of  US$10,000.00, before I commence trading on the PAMM account. The first cycle is scheduled to start on Monday, 1st August 2011.

God willing, these five investors should be able to double their investment within 3 years.

This blog will show the weekly results of real-time demo account as well as back test results, and also try to answer any and all queries regarding the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment