Saturday 2 July 2011

Real Time Demo - Week 14 (27 June 2011 - 1 July 2011)

Week 14 Performance: 
39 Wins, 0 Loss, 0.78% 

Overall Performance:
723 Wins, 0 Loss, 1.03% per week





















Weekend 14 Float:


Now that the PAMM is irrelevant, I will be meeting with a few people who have known me for years, and trust me enough to invite them to join The Metro Gold Project as pioneers. God Willing, the Pioneer Account will start trading soon with a minimum $10,000.00 Initial Deposit, and the project shall move forward from then on.


As the Pioneer Account shall be a personal account in my own name, I won't be promoting it to people who don't know me personally. Persons or groups who are interested in joining in the Pioneer Phase, may contact me directly for further information...

No comments:

Post a Comment