Tuesday 5 July 2011

VPS Launched... Pioneer Live Account Coming Soon...

As of 10 am Malaysian Time (GMT+8) this morning, The Metro Gold Real Time Demo Account has been running on a Virtual Private Server (VPS). This means the project is now fully independent and does not require me to be online 24/7 to run it from my laptop.

I will now only check the account tomorrow (Wednesday) morning to make note of the daily performance. If all is well, I shall then check the account after three days, on Saturday morning, and collect the necessary data for the Weekly Update. This will be followed by a final one-week test.

This is the penultimate step towards the launch of the Pioneer Live Account, which, God Willing, will be launched within the next two weeks. So far, the confirmed initial investment is $10,000.00. Persons or groups who are still interested in joining in the Pioneer Live Account, may contact me directly for further information...

No comments:

Post a Comment